The aim of this non-public workshop was to discuss the German and Japanese versions of the questionnaire which will be used in our national surveys on objective precarity and subjective perception of social exclusion in both countries. The invited experts gave valuable criticism and comments based on which the questionnaire can be finalized in order to go into field later this year.
For more information on the project, click here.
- Prof. Heinz Bude (Kassel University)
- Prof. Ernst-Dieter Lantermann (Kassel University)
- Prof. Hiroshi Ishida (Tokyo University)
- Prof. Seiko Yamazaki (Dentsu Institute for Human Studies)
- Prof. Yoshimichi Sato (Tohoku University, Sendai)
- Prof. Ryozo Yoshino (Institute for Statistical Mathematics, Tokyo)
- Prof. Ulrich Möhwald (Chubu University)
- Prof. Florian Coulmas (Director of the DIJ)
- Dr. Carola Hommerich (DIJ)