Speakers: Contributors to the Handbook
Moderator: Parissa Haghirian, Professor of International Business, Sophia University
The Routledge Handbook of Japanese Business and Management provides a comprehensive overview of management and business processes and practices in Japanese companies. The contributors combine theoretical findings and research results with a practical and contemporary view on how corporations and firms are managed in Japan.
The handbook is divided into eight sections covering:
- historical perspectives on Japanese management;
- structure and theory of the Japanese firm;
- the corporate environment in Japan;
- the Japanese work environment;
- the Japanese market;
- manufacturing and logistics;
- interaction and communication;
- the future of Japanese management.
This book is an essential reference resource for students and scholars working on Japanese companies, the Japanese market-place, Japanese consumers, or management processes in the Japanese firm. The book also provides an interesting and informative read for managers who need to deepen their knowledge on Japanese business processes.